Snail drawing

Snail drawing

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pamper Night

Today was a busy day consisting of organizing all my clothes, drawers, well pretty much everything in the bedroom now has a happy home. I stayed in my pajamas all day due to this task taking a lot longer than i expected, But its good my Finance and I are going on a weekend trip and my dearest friend is living in my home to take care of the two minions ( god bless her), i decided after making my first teacup candle (smells like peppermint and dried rose petals), A Skype date with my sister ( yay! to seeing her beautiful belly), giving Miss Pickles a bath in the kitchen sink i felt a Pamper Night was in order (I have these almost every second day).
I run a hot bath, light candles put on usually a album i'm listening too (Lana Del Rey was my mood tonight) 
Alex bought this amazing CoBigelow Mentha body wash that makes you feel extra clean while getting a chill. 

Via: bigelowchemists.com

Then washing my face with Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit, Then right before i get out of the bath ill suds up with Lush's Miranda soap which as it says on the packaging " Fruity kiwi soap for soft glowing skin" I use this soap on my elbows ans knees for a little extra help.




via: 365gorgeous.in\

I'll sometimes do a Balea face mask, i didn't tonight i just used my Shoppers drug mart LIFE brand face toner and simple hydrating light moisturizer then onto skin care routine! 
I pick out comfy pajamas(tonight's winners leopard shorts and shirt my friend gave me that has a tattooed lady on it). I start with The Righteous Butter body lotion" which a bestie of mine gave me as a gift forever ago and now it's always a must buy( it makes me feels pretty and like I'm "feeding my skin... weird i guess)

via: sephora.com


Then The Body Shops Shea body butter which i feels gives me a very relaxed feelings. Lips! I start off with Lush's Santa's lip scrub and oh my goodness this is amazing ans i love my friend for getting me hooked on LUSH! So you just rub it on your clean lips for a couple minutes then lick it off (tastes like soda! yummy)

via: lush.co.uk

Followed by BertsBee's replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil(i feel this just adds color and a thick moisture to my lips), 
Then one of my must haves CARMEX to finish it off (carmex just makes my lips look and feel complete) after all this is done i have one last step that truly makes me feel like a queen. 
 Coconut oil! A friend of mine recommended it for a hair mask for my hair and it turned into a " i need you everywhere sorta thing" i rub a thin coat from my toes to neck. I truly feel and smell amazing after using this, i did apply a little bit to dry patches on my face ( T-Zone, nose and chin) This is heaven in a mason jar, its a paste but the heat from your hands just melt it to a oil, I have to take all my rings off when i do this as it adds so much moisture to EVERYTHING. I would recommend for anyone and everyone to try this.



via: thisthatbeauty.com

After all this is said and down i Skyped with my dad and had a chit chat about work, my cleaning, and vintage furniture, I then pressed a couple of flowers from the bunch Alex got me for Valentines Day.         ( what a cutie). Now cuddled up in bed with the minions as they sleep wearing their Christmas sweaters that Alex felt they both needed to be wearing tonight.


 
Good Night!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment