Snail drawing

Snail drawing

Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Station Pt.1

My station is my hub for a lot of the little things that make me happy and are the prime location for my daily tasks involving make-up, nail painting, some jewelry collections and prepping for all of this. 
My station includes a look into my collection of items ( a girl always needs options, right?)


The above shows a few of my little collections including a few of my favorite Kinder egg animal toys, bracelets/ bangles, ear plugs ( that no longer fit), hair gizmos, rings, earrings, and in the cupcake contains more rings. A little peek into the top two clear boxes ( bought at Target for $1 which got you 3 singles or 1 row of three) which contain a small earring collection and ring collection. 



Ear Treasures: Ear chain, Pink vintage daisies and diamond domes from Target.Others ranging from my first earrings, randoms, and simple sets.



These earrings and rings are not the everyday pieces that i wear as due to working in Childcare i cant really wear to many items but i do wear the same four rings everyday as they mean too much to ever really remove. They include my Black Diamond Engagement ring, My Mothers gold wedding band, The First Diamond ring Alex ever gave to me, along with a gold band from my Mothers collection i usually wear a mid ring on my snowflake finger(yes, we will talk about the snowflake soon enough)








Thank you for taking a small peek into the first part of My Station, and how it is ever so growing.

Also a little thank you from Trinket the Triceratops(Who usually stands upon the Pandora box; Front and Center)
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment