Snail drawing

Snail drawing

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Packing...

Hello! I'm not 100 percent sure if im going to do a "real" post tonight just due to the fact that im crazy busy! Alex and I leave for our little snowboarding trip tomorrow right after im done work, Therefor i have a bunch of stuff needing to get done fr example sticky note everything... i dont know why but we seem to have a lot of passwords around our home, finishing up the shirts for an event some girls at work are in that i promised would get done.. after two failed attempts on them i gave up and went the simple way.
Along with just those little things i had to figure out how i was going to pack very little... Thats hard for me. so this what i was about to scheme up for my weekend snowboard trips which ill try and post some pictures on here throughout the weekend.



Its nothing really too crazy, just some lululemon under shirts, and two pairs on lululemon tights, some patterned tights, lots of socks, the lined volcom long sleeve, diamond baseball tee, underwear.. a billabong cardigan that has frindge, a huge over sized nomis sweater, a hugely oversized quicksilver plaid mens hooded sweater, a nice white shirt a friend gave me, cheapmonday skull shirt, mitts, and a tensor bandage.. thats it.... thats all i have packed so far.. i still have to pack my make-up , all my gear up, and like bathroom whozits.... i feel like im most deff going to forget something very important. Well i guess we will just see!
Im off to hopefully finish my packing and i will leave you guys with the beautiful artwork of two little girls in my room! They worked very hard on this by the way.




Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment