Snail drawing

Snail drawing

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Process and Direction.


Hello There! I never would have thought that there was so much preparation and planning that went into starting a blog. After a few (four or five) failed attempts on starting a blog i felt it would be smart this time around to plan the direction and details before hand to gain a better grasp on what i wanted out of Chevron Snail. This blog will travel through my interests, collections, adventures through engagement ( that's right I'm engaged), wedding planning and all that fun stuff. It will also involve products i love (or not so much), my minions (past, present and future), projects, wish items, regular day events, being a aunte and most likely a bit of randomness. I would like to slowly start building "Days" which would consist of certain blogs on specific days for EXAMPLE: "Wedding Wednesdays" or "Smile Sundays".
I'm not starting a blog to become rich or famous I'm simply starting this blog to express how i feel about things and events in my life and the steps that took me there. Ive been sitting by my computer for a couple of hours now planning the beginning of Chevron Snail. Involving my blogging journal which includes ideas, directions, doodles, and jibber jabber (I can do a blog on sneek peeks of this journal), My sketch book along with the Chevron Snail logo drawn up today in Calligraphy ink, Iphone 4S ft. yellow puppy case, owl mug filled with Pumpkin Spice Latte and in the comfy clothing. All of this while its my fiance and mines anniversary. 
My goal for Chevron Snail is to keep my Family and loved ones close with my everyday events and answer questions and express my opinions on quirky and interesting topics (yes, we will probably discuss my tattoos)  
Thank you so much and wish me luck.

1 comment: