Snail drawing

Snail drawing

Monday, February 17, 2014

OOTH #1

I though i would show you guys what i wore today for my day of Volunteering, Now for the people who know me know that i work in childcare but im not too sure if all of you know i have to wear a uniform.. so the days i have the option to dress more like myself i like to have a little bit of fun with it.




Ill start from top to bottom, my champagne/ purple headband is just from ARDENE along with the stone necklace. My Earrings are from TARGET which i showed in my earring collection part of my station post.Im also wearing my snowflake necklace(which i haven't been wearing due to my new neck tattoo healing).My shirt is OBEY and i purchased it from a local store that i used to work at when i bought it cost around 90$..(i know but I've had it for a couple of years and it still looks new) My sweater i got at my local winners and its Free People, i love it! The local store i worked at used to have these I'm  pretty sure and at the time i wasn't interested in clothing like this but wish i was, but I'm happy i was able to find this even tho i know its a couple seasons old.
I paired it all with a pair of high waisted Lululemon yoga pants which i love! THEY HAVE POCKETS, and a pair of canvas blue striped lined UGG boots i got from Victoria secret years and years ago.
Now because it is winter here, i have to wear a coat! but i am happy to say it was a super cute coat i got on clearance at Rw&Co. I fell in love with it when i saw my best friend ISA with the same coat in black and when i checked it was only in maroon but i truly do love it and it makes me feel really pretty and cute when i wear it. (lots of you know that's usually not my style but its great to feel like that sometimes... more now then lately.)





Sorry about the deer head i was making a Derp face and well i wasn't going to put my coat back on for another picture, but this is my super cute maroon witch coat. The hood is extremely massive and you can pretty much hide out in it. 
I hope everyone has a super awesome night!





No comments:

Post a Comment