Snail drawing

Snail drawing

Monday, February 17, 2014

Make-up Monday #1.. And fish?


Hello There! Today was a very busy day for it being Family Day. I did a couple hours of Volunteering for my work setting up for a event and running the popcorn station! (Which smelt amazing!) I Thought i would show you the makeup i used and a list of it as well along as which parts of the pallets i used as well.
 I first started out with washing, toning, and applying my Simple moisturizer after  letting that i dried i used SMASHBOX Photo Finish foundation primer(i let that sit and dry for about five minutes) then i apply my Elf Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in the shade Porclain (with my finger tips, as i feel it makes the tinted moisturizer look best).
I applied The third color from the sheer/sunrise Elf Shimmer Pallet (which has a golden champagne color to it.) I placed that across my lid and faded it onto my brow bone. (This acts as a eye shadow primer till mine comes in the mail) i then use  Tufted Suede from my Two Faced Pallet on the middle of my eye lid with Velveteen Bunny on the top of my tear duct. 




 Then for the bottom on my tear duct i applied M.A.C VANILLA Velvet (just a tiny bit, I'm running low and need to get a new one therefor I'm using it wisely )
Then on the outer edge of my eyelid and onto the eyebrow bone area i used SMASHBOX GLOW ON shadow trio in the burnt orange color followed by the golden chocolate brown color in my crease to add a tiny bit of dimension. I'll give my cheeks a little pat with NYC color wheel mosaic face power in the brighter pink colors (cant find its name)
Now that my eyes are done which means my foundation is dry! YAY! i just use a fluffy brush to dust on a light coat of Translucent face powder by Marcelle. And to finish it all off i use my mint EOS chapstick with Maybelline BORN WITH IT 015 lipstick.

There we go! This is the makeup i wore for Family day! which i got to spend with a few special little ones from my daycare! Also little bit of knowledge on running a popcorn machine, when the man tells you 3 bags in at a time well he means it. I over loaded the cereals and it resulted at it spitting hot butter onto my hand.OUCH!
But on another note while i was at my work i popped in to check on the new fish i got for my children and they all seem to be doing great and being really active. 
In the tank(which I'm sure someone will say i over corded them... i don't care it looks beautiful and the children love them)I also got my children a big purple Mystery Snail from a local petstore which a friend helped pick out for me, Well he was stuck to the glass so there is a picture of him (i haven't name him yet, you can offer suggestions too me ... just comment below) These fish make me really happy at work, Alex and myself want a fish tank but we don't want to set one up in our place due to moving in a couple months.  So learning little tricks while at daycare helps for when we set up ours soon! YIPPIE!



In the tank there is Three mickey mouse palties, Five sorta leopard guppies and the big purple mystery snail.




1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOVE mystery snails!
    I've been wanting to get a huge tank just for some snails and have SNAIL BABIES!
    Also that lipstick is definitely a colour I need to pick up sometime soon.
    I'm having a lot of fun reading your blog so far, its great :D <3

    ReplyDelete