Snail drawing

Snail drawing

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Packing

Im sorry, but if you haven't heard from me well im packing! Alex and myself are moving at the end of the month and along with work, house viewings, life, my sister having a baby very soon its been hard to post but it will be done. If there is anything you want to know or want me to blog about ask away and it will be done. Again sorry but with the move i will be getting a proper desk setup resulting in more posts and organization. 


Miss. Shadow isnt feeling the packing, i threw all our clothes onto the floor to sorta through it, and when i came back into the room Miss. Shadow was fast asleep on the pile. Im not too sure why she is upset about moving, My hopes are that she doesnt think we are leaving her behind, trust me that would never happen but it makes me sad to think that might go through her head.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment