Snail drawing

Snail drawing

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Mark. Makeup





I am extremely impressed with Avon's Mark. line of makeup. I have started to not wear makeup during the week while im at work due to y face seems to not like it so much, it breaks out and it just turns into a battle with my skin. But i did want something light and almost not visible. One the Mark. makeup case is so cute and has two zipper pockets (yay!). Get in line- has to be my all time favorite liquid liner. It holds on so well, it doesn't flake or bleed as well. No place to run, it a twist eyeliner pencil im really surprised that it really does hold on, i use it just on the bottom rim of my eye to help reflect a little bit more light around my eyes. The disk is eye primer for eye shadow and i have tried a few different ones and this one is neat it almost feels like a lipgloss but it holds onto the pigment you place ontop. The foundation is nice, except it has a red undertone which for right now due to a long winter i have lost a lot of that tone too my skin so with spring and summer im sure this foundation will look a lot more natural on me. Now... the illuminantor.. not sure what i think.. i find this is very light, and sheer.. which for under my eyes, well i dont want that i want to cover up my dark circles and sorta grey tone to me... it also doesnt help that where i placed it my father said " you have a little something orange right there." well... thats not a good sign if he can point that out. Therefor we will see about that one and who knows i could be using it wrong. I'll do some snooping.    

No comments:

Post a Comment