Snail drawing

Snail drawing

Monday, March 3, 2014

This evening


Oh hello there! so i thought i would sorta sum up what ive been up to tonight, even though its pretty boring. 
It started off that i was greeted my shadow like this right when i walked in the door(i know i know AMAZING! your welcome) followed by a little bit of Guild Wars 2, and.....


Yes! these are Christmas lights, so yes that means that Alex and myself just took the tree down today.. oh well it was very nice because we got to move the office around a little bit. Alex stopped for a little bit after moving his amps around to play a little bit of guitar for me. (yay! warm fuzzies!)
But as we are moving the office around i realize how little space we have and how i cannot wait to move in May! it cannot come sooner. I am now curled under the covers with a tea, creeping pintrest for home ideas! i might paint my nails but we will see. I hope your night is as relaxing as mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment