Snail drawing

Snail drawing

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Lush Review

Ok! Im going to start off with I NEED MORE CHARITY POT IN MY LIFE!! alright that is out of my system but it needed to be said. As you know Isa and myself went to our closest LUSH and i ended coming home with a whole new aspect of thinking of my skin and how i need to take care of it. Charity pot has become a daily staple in my life, honestly my skin has never felt this good, it makes my tattoos pop off my skin and i smell amazing all day! Alright now im going to talk about a few other LUSH products ive been using every day or alternating. 



Honey Trap! so i love anything that smells like Vanilla, it makes me feel girly and pretty and for some reason always reminds me of my mom. therefor ive always enjoyed this scent along with i remember my first ever lush product i tried was a massage bar that my mom has bought years ago and it smelt just like this, you really just want to eat the product it smells that amazing. In the winter my lips to not like me and i really do try everything but honey trap solves all my rips and cracks so YAY! this i would say is a must have and its like dirt cheap so HAPPY HEART!




Alright next up is Daddy-O. I learned the hard way is to never assume you know how to properly use a product. My previous experiences with purple shampoos are that you need to let them sit on your hair to really work and achieve a light blonde or white...So thats what i did.... bad choice my hair stained purple for 4 ish days! i had to lift it out. So my next try i just wet my hair washed it in while i was rinsing and holy cow my hair is a beautiful white! i am in love! 

 Ocean Salt. I was scared of this little guy, i had purchased it for Alex as his skin acts funny i find. He has been using it on face and body and he hasnt had a break out at all! so i thought i would give it a try as for some reason i get these like little bumps on my arms and shoulders some times i dont know but ocean salt has been making my weird areas not bream out or react to whatever was in my previous body wash... sorry dove we might never ever be friends... ever again. but something it doesnt say on the front is... VODKA! thats right its in there with the lime ready to kill EVERYTHING bad on your skin, it skins on any open cut but hey you know its working right? i will have to take a photo of what it looks like open because wow! its so pretty and the texture is so nice that you know its really working on your skin.

Alright i want to take a minute to really speak about how i really feel on LUSH, i feel by the products that i have been using im really starting to love my skin and my body as for what it truly is. Ive NEVER been one to say hey i love this on me (other than my modifications i have made) but using my face products i can confidently walk out my door with not a speck of makeup on and not care what anyone is looking at because I feel good and I feel pretty. Along with the skin care what it has been doing is amazing i can walk around my apartment it a sports bra and lulu's and feel that my skin looks beautiful and tighter and not almost have that grey shade to me that im so used to seeing. Along with feeling good on the outside it makes you feel good on the inside spending the money on these products. Fair trade, fighting against animal rights. Which i support 200%! i love my fur babies and all the creatures i have found homes and cared for, no animal deserves to be treated like poo! no matter if your not an animal person ( if thats you... you should most likely seek help... sorry not really sorry) you should always look into what really goes into product testing. i will admit i do forget sometimes what im putting on my skin and possibly what little guy had to try it before i buy it. but using products like Lush. So YAY! and thank you Lush for making me feel pretty. (thumbs up)

No comments:

Post a Comment