Snail drawing

Snail drawing

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hair Care...


I was asked to do a post on how i maintain my mane.. well its not only a surprise to myself as im sure it is to others that my hair has not fallen out yet due to the torture i give it. All that know me, know that i have done a lot to my hair currently my hair the above. Lots of extensions and the hair that is mine is blonde/ almost white (YAY) 
Below shows some of the colors i have had in the past and not waiting much time in between to change them.



I never took the best care of my hair but i have been given great advice on how to take care of my hair and i do try.
I try to not wash my hair with shampoos for as long as i possibly can go it usually a week, i will water rise it and do different hair masks during this time to allow my hair to heal. I will spray argan oil hair spray into my hair while it is still damp if i wash it at night i will let it air dry to prevent heat too it.





 

 via: i-glamour.com

Also if im going to have a bath i will put coconut oil on the ends for the whole length of the bath. When i do wash my hair i have been using REHAB by Lush its helps a lot and it goes a long way. Ive been using Lush's Retread after shampooing.



Via: lush.ca

 For during the week i try to keep my hair extensions out at daycare, and my hair away from my face so i keep it pulled back. If i notice that my hair is getting a little oily i will just use a little bit of baby powder to put that out and keep my from using too much shampoo. I try to not use that much hairspray unless im going to an event were i need to keep my hair in place for a good amount of time. But really there isnt that much to my hair. When im bleaching my hair out from one of my colors i try to do it in stages and use a lot of sunlight dish soap to pull the bright colors out. If you want to learn a little bit more about my hair if i forgot anything just comment below 
Thank you 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment