Snail drawing

Snail drawing

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Oh hi! I'm Back!

Well Hello! No i didnt stop chevron snail, i have just been extremely busy! So to get back into everything im going to sum up all the craziness that has been going on along with some updates.
Alex and myself have moved into a lovely new place with my best friend Isa along with her boyfriend Mike. We are all enjoying the new place and everything that comes along with it. 
Painting, decorating, gardening, well everything has been fantastic!



Also.... My amazing big sister had her little man, Noah! Was born a day after my birthday (may 14th 2014) at an amazing 9.6 pounds! and is doing fantastic! i have never been so proud of my big sister, she was so strong and really relaxed as i recieved text messages at 5 in the morning and throughout the day keeping me up to date with how she was doing. 
Kassandra and Aaron are amazing parents and have a handsome little man on their hands. 
It surprising because i never took my sister to ever have children, but seeing how she is with Noah makes my heart so incredibly happy to see how amazing she is with him and how natural it looks! 
YAY FOR BABIES!


Now living with Isa and Mike is amazing... but ... Mike is an God of Gaming, but that is a bad thing for me because he shows me new games and then i get addicted therefor resulting in mass consumption of Minecraft!


 Tattoos... yes a few new ones have been added, and well i guess they just display my nerdy"ness" i got them both done in the same sitting by a really god friend of mine if you want to know about him just send me a message and ill be more than happy to put you in contact with my buddy. But here they are... lets see if you can figure out what they are from (both different)



Along with all this madness, i have started to draw again, but in a media im not familiar with so its been taking some time getting into but ive been surprised with the final result. Ive been messing around a bit with felt tipped pens and sketch paper by cross hatching.... Here is an example of a piece i completed for Isa, i also did one for myself and i am currently in the process of doing two for Mike's birthday but of course they are a little bit more difficult and taking more time, but all in time they will be done.


 

So yea, thats just a little update on some of the things that are really just popping into my head on "whats new" my answer is .....um....ah... because there is so much! but i am sorry, and well HEY! im back! Pictures of my amazing art office will be posted soon ( when its all organized... i never knew i had this many pencils...) and photos of our cozy house! 
Im also (hopefully) going to be doing a post of Mike's live streaming to do a little acknowledgment for him. 
And! if im not posting as much, its due to still organizing and Isa and Myself will be participating in the Dragon Boat Festival for Breast Cancer . so if you would like to donate to my team we are the YMCA builders on the Dragon Boat Festival page! and any amount would be great ! thank you and hope you enjoy!
BYE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment