Snail drawing

Snail drawing

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Getting Ideas

Time moves fast on the topic of our move. Which will be May 1st. this upcoming week we have 3 viewings to attend too. Which makes me so happy!
Alex gave Isa and Myself full say in how we want the house too look! which is amazing. Therefor this has lead to many giggles and hand claps of excitement between Isa and myself with all of our ideas. Im pretty sure Isa and myself are somehow related and its crazy how everything that seems to bring happiness too ones life the other generates it as well. Our goal is that when you walk into the home it feels like a home. Not a dorm like feel of guys, to make it cozy, creative, alive, inspiring and relaxing. The pictures are of ideas and vibes that we both really like or i have chosen out. Also Isa and myself made it clear that we will have a "dressing room" pretty much a walk in closet. You can see more pictures of our ideas on my Pintrest. the red P on my home page.






















No comments:

Post a Comment